Hi all, I'm pretty new to JSM so looking for a bit of help if possible.
I've created a (user onboarding) form which (based on a drop down menu) changes the number of fields that are displayed. This is working fine.
What I wanted following the submission of the form was to trigger auto-creation of a number of subsequent tickets and that number would be based on the number of users in the onboarding form.
e.g. If a project owner requests that 5 new users are onboarded and fills out their details, upon submission, i'd like 5 additional (linked) tickets to be created (1 per user).
Thus far, i've managed to have the automation create 1 linked "child" ticket, but it was purely based on submission of the "parent" not the data used within it.
Is there anyway, based on random fields (that are filled out with user details) that I can create automation to create the number of tickets based on the number of users required?
A bonus would be if I could assign those ticket to the respective (user1|user2|user3|user4|user5 email address fields.
Thanks!