Hi Snehil,
What type of project is this? Company-managed? Team-managed? Is it a Simple workflow if it is Company-managed?
Hi @Snehil Gupta
Is it not working only for one user?
Were you able to reproduce the issue with your site admin account or with another project admin account?
2 users are affected and both have the administrator and project admn role.
I am not able to reproduce the error.
it's a company managed project and has a simple workflow.
In the permission scheme, can you verify that the project admins also have 'view workflow' permission in the project permission scheme? If not, can you add them?
It's probably been alter in some way and the project admin will not be able to edit it.
Yes project admin has it .
I am just notified that project admin for other team managed project is not able to view the issue only. getting the below error
I checked all seems good
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.