Theres more options showing in the list filter, can the board filter be setup the same as list filter?
thanks
Hi Fetu - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
They are different objects for different purposes. What specifically are you trying to accomplish that you can’t?
@John Funk I have the same question. In my setup I run multiple boards in one project and I would like the nice hierarchal view that the list functioh provides, but without work from different boards in the same project. To clarify, I have boards for ideas, development and support. When working on each board using the List, I need to to filter out those issues belonging to other boards every time I enter the list.
Rather annoying and time consuming for my users.
Hi Stephan,
So I am not sure of your exact question. What's the one thing you want to see first?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.