I am experiencing an issue with the "Linked Goals" button in Jira Premium on Cloud, where instead of displaying linked goals, it redirects me to an introductory page about Atlassian Home. This page discusses the advantages of Atlassian Home and includes a settings link to activate the Goals feature, which I have already enabled.
Details about my setup:
- Jira Version: Premium on Cloud
- Feature: Early access for Jira Home with Goals
- Issue: The "Linked Goals" button in Epics does not show actual goals linked to the issue but instead leads to a generic onboarding and advertisement page for Atlassian Home.
Troubleshooting Steps Taken:
- I have enabled and disabled the Goals feature multiple times through the Atlassian Home app settings.
- Cleared browser cache and cookies, and tried accessing the feature using different browsers including MS Edge.
- Logged out and back into my Jira account.
I've found that others might be experiencing similar issues, but haven't come across a definitive solution. I would appreciate any insights into whether this is a known bug, if there are specific configuration steps I might have missed, or if there are workarounds that other users have successfully implemented.
Thank you for any help or guidance you can provide!
// J