Hi all,
I am trying to setup Jira Asset to start using this and import our assets.
Currently, we have Asset Discovery running daily, which gets for us valuable data.
I had in mind to link discovered "hosts" to "hardware assets" via the serial number field.
This would meant the field would require to be converted into an object to have references/attributes linked between them.
As it currently stands, I have created an Object Type called "Serial number", which would have all the discovered Serial numbers from the network discovery.
If I manually populate this, and manually link this to a new hardware asset, this works as expected.
My issue is currently with the Asset Discovery import. I am not able to get the "serial number" attribute in "hosts" to map to this object type field and I believe this is because of AQL
I have tried to follow guides within and outside the community and I am not able to find any solution.
Thanks