My company has put some documents here but I would like to back them up to our company google drive. What is the best way to make sure I get them all? I am brand new to Confluence.
Hi @Christy Evanko
Welcome to our Community.
You can try to export Confluence pages to pdf or word files.
However, I don't suggest we do like this because the contents in Confluence are often updated. And Atlassian has ways to ensure the contents are secure and never lost.
Thanks,
YY哥
By documents... do you mean documents attached to a Confluence page or a Confluence page itself?
If it's former, your document life cycle management must occur elsewhere, where the those documents are created.
If it's the latter, and you're worried about the backup, you can export an entire Confluence space as XML. XML space exports can be then imported back to a Confluence site.
I would not store editable documents in two different CMS tools (well a CMS tool and Google Docs...) because you're risking that any two docs will eventually drift apart.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.