Hi,
I want to assign (both on creation and edition) a multiple selection custom field based on the products selected.
So for instance if user selects app1, app2, app3 (in customfield_xxxx1), I want to automatically assign team members user1, user2, user3 (in customfield_xxxx2).
The rule goes like this:
Trigger: When Value Change (for customfield_xxxx1)
Create lookup Table: Mapping: Key: "appX" -> Value: "userID"
Advance branching: on the smart value: {{fieldChange.tostring.split(',')}} as DigitalProducts
Then: Edit Issue (advanced)
{
"update": {
"customfield_xxxx2" : [{"add": {"accountId":"{{lookupTable.get(DigitalProducts)}}"}}]
}
}
-----------------------------------------------------------
my log looks just perfect with the correct user ID in it (I substituted users true IDs by ################):
{ "update": { "customfield_xxxx2" : [{"add": {"accountId":"################"}}] } }, { "update": { "customfield_xxxx2" : [{"add": {"accountId":"################"}}] } }, { "update": { "customfield_xxxx2" : [{"add": {"accountId":"################"}}] } }
However the assignment on the issue is inconsistent, sometimes is correct according with log other times it is not!! What's going on? This is annoying as I invested a lot of time and this would be a key feature to have on my project, support would be highly appreciated!!
Kindest regards,