I’m having a hard time getting SLA per team within my organization and I’m looking for suggestions in the community. Here’s my use case:
IT Help Desk takes 6 hours to acknowledge the ticket and work with the customer
After not being able to figure out how to solve the issue, they pass on the ticket to IT Dev Ops. Their “clock” stops once it’s assigned to the IT Dev Ops team.
IT Dev Ops takes 3 hours from the moment it’s assigned to them and resolves the ticket.
As a team, we failed to met the Time to Resolution SLA. However, going into the details, we can understand that the IT Help Desk Team took 6 hours and IT Dev Ops 3 hours for a total of 9 hours.
As far as I know, the out of the box SLA of Jira Service Management doesn’t allow me to do any of this.
Has anyone encountered this scenario or has any suggestion ?
Thank you