I have had an email from my cloud instance telling ,me that
"Now that you manage accounts for my-org, you can find out when your users administer products outside your organization. Use these details to stay ahead of where company data is stored and keep track of the number of users with product access.
For admin contact information, click Review all products. From there, you can decide whether you want to start a discussion about transferring these products to your organization."
Clicking the link, shows me this. I literally have no idea what this means. What has this user done? Is this good, bad, indifferent? I also can't do anything about this, unless we buy an Enterprise license (usual Atlassian up-sell, make something annoying, charge to get rid of it).
What has this user done? Should I be concerned? How to undo it? Does this user really have 8 other users in whatever he has managed to create?
I'm thinking he has created his own free tier confluence instance, rather than using the provided instances and spaces, and invited all his colleagues? If this is the case, how is this allowed?
