Hi there,
I will simplify this for the same of the example.
I have two different object types
Supported Monitors
Monitors
Supported Monitors has the name and a restock level.
Name: Mon01 Restock Level: 2
Name: Mon02 Restock Level: 3
Monitors has all the monitors either deployed or in stock.
What I want to do is loop through Monitors and pull out all the 'In Stock' items and come up with a count. Then lookup that model in Supported Monitors and if the returned count is less than the restock level, it will be an item that needs a re order.
Now I can do this for a specific item if I am passing if from an 'Object Updated' trigger, but I want to basically get a view of everything that might need a re-order.
I just end up with a lump of everything in the lookupObjects array that I can't do much with. I am barking up the wrong tree with this one?