How do I list all the issues in my service desk using JQL? I currently have my main JIRA backlog being polluted with loads of issues from the service desk.
Have a look at which projects are set to be Service Desks, and then it's just "project in (list of service desk projects)"
Wow - that's not very scalable? Every time I add a project I will need to update the filters. I assumed there is some sort of variable that defines something as service desk. There are some variables aroudn the ticket source but they do not seem to detect service desk or not.
True, but there's not really an expectation that people might work like that. The project type isn't exposed directly (although, if you were on Server, you could easily script a field to do it)
You could put all your service desk projects in a category like "sd" and then say "category = SD" as well, still manual, but at least your filters won't need updates.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.