Dear all,
I am new to Jira and have a small private project running.
Unfortunately, I only found jira in the middle of our project and then added all the sprints and user stories in jira.
I didn't pay attention to when I complete user stories in Jira. When I switched from Excel to Jira, I took over the user stories and simply set the user stories to completed.
This does not look good in the burn down diagram, as it looks like all tasks were completed in one day.
1. Can I complete user stories retroactively and date them to a desired date?
I would like to create a traceable burn durn diagram.
2. I have already closed a sprint by completing all user stories in one day.
The burn down diagram is therefore not correct.
Unfortunately, when I reopen the sprint, all the user stories are no longer available.
-->Are these user stories now gone or can I restore them?
I would be pleased to receive support...
Best regards,
Max