I access Sellerdeck Ltd's technical support using Jira. Sellerdeck insist that there are Edit and Delete butons by each post but no Edit Delete buttons have ever been visible in my years of using the forum. Is there a browser setting or something I can do to enable or must Sellerdeck aproach Jira?
Thak you
Hi @Graphicz - EX00603 , where are these buttons expected to be? Are you referring to the JSM portal for this "Sellerdeck" solution? Can you share an image? There are no such buttons in the native portal solution provided by Atlassian.
Hi @Graphicz - EX00603 - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Sadly, we will not be able to answer that here. You much contact that company for help.
It is an Atlas sin solution. Edit/delete is expected after each post so you can go back and edited it delete
Based on the info here I cannot assist further. Unsure how this is associated with Jira if at all.
Its a Jira Atlassan forum! https://sellerdeck.atlassian.net/
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.