Dear Community,
As I was struck in the automation part, anybody kindly help with the given requirement, it would be very much appreciated.
Requirement:
I need to change the Epic status to the next status when the subtasks moved to done status
Detail explanation
We have a business project in the Jira work Management, By using form we can create the Epics. The workflow will flows through the some Milestones.
By using Automation Rules , I have created the subtasks under the Every Milestone , Here we can take Milestone as Task.
FYI
Mile stones 1(Task)
Subtaks1
subtask2
subtask3
Milestone 2(Task)
Subtask 1
subtask2
and so on...
Now the exact requirement is once the epic created , the status of the epic is "Milestone 1"
after moving the all the subtasks into done status, the epic status has to changed Milestone 2, Like wise, all the subtask under "Milesotne2" were moved to done status, then Epic status has to moved to "Milestone3"
Like wise customer is expecting
Any kind help in this regard, thanks in advance
Regards,
SuneelBabu