Hey Jira admins,
I am wondering whether any one uses interesting templates to collect Jira project customisation requirements from users.
Thank you very much in advance for your insights!
Hi @Fazila Ashraf
Mostly I take notes with the requirements, then try to translate them in a Confluence page by :
I invite the requesting team share the Confluence page then try to make adjustments based on what I am sharing.
That is how I have been handling the requests all these years.
All the best,
Fadoua
PS: We missed you at Team24
Hey @Tinker Fadoua
Hope you are doing great! Hoping to meet in the next Team event!
Thanks for the input! I currently capture my field requirements as
Field name
Field type
Existing field id
(reference - link)
Optional or mandatory ?
Field choices
Help text
Notes
Customer Market
Single select
customfield_14329
Mandatory
DACH
Americas
ANZ
Please select one customer market for this topic.
And for workflow requirement, i collect with this template:
From Status
To status
Transition name
Should specific data to be collected during transition? [yes/no]
Details about fields to collect those data [transition screen fields]
[create operation]
Open
[create screen]
In progress
Start progress
no
In Progress
Done
Resolve
yes
“Solution” - customfield_1433unlimited text
[Reference fields from 'Existing list of customfields in our site']
May be i will enhance more and publish as an article
Published https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-articles/Jira-project-customisation-requirements-gathering-template/ba-p/2723382
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.