Hello @Vijay Goyal
If you are on Jira cloud, you can try add on Jira Cloud for Excel
Best,
Thanks for the suggestion, a good one.
Unfortunately, I do not have the option to download this plug-in on my official laptop
Hi @Vijay Goyal
kindly refer to this article: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/export-over-1000-results-to-excel-from-jira-cloud-779160833.html
As an alternative, if you're open to solutions from the Atlassian Marketplace, there's a number of export apps that circumvent this limitation. I'll provide more information below.
Hope this helps,
Hannes
... and just to expand on the last point: If you're open to solutions from the Atlassian Marketplace, this would be easy to solve using the app that my team and I are working on, JXL for Jira.
JXL is a full-fledged spreadsheet/table view for your issues that allows viewing, inline-editing, sorting, and filtering by all your issue fields, much like you’d do in e.g. Excel or Google Sheets. You can freely configure the fields/columns you want to include in your view, and export your data to XLSX (Excel/Google Sheets) or CSV in just a click:
I should add that JXL can do much more than the above: From support for configurable issue hierarchies, to issue grouping by any issue field(s), sum-ups, or conditional formatting.
Any questions just let me know!
If there is limitation, filter by key and export 1000 at a time. Hopefully it is not a big number, that you need to export too many times
Thank you so much Kavitha for your comment.
I did multiple iterations/combinations splitting the export, but unfortunately each time the number of columns and the order of columns in the exported sheets are different and UNABLE to merge them.
Dear Hannes.Thanks for your feedback.
I have tried the options mentioned in this article. 1. I cannot add any plug-in's on my official laptop. Tried for Excel desktop and Excel online.
2. The parameters option does not work.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.