HIin a company-managed project I created my Kanban board. In the dropdown for the board filter I see only two filters from the admin but none of mine. Why can't I choose my own filters as a board filter? I think this was possible some weeks ago...
Is this a permission issue? How need these filters to be set up to see it in the dropdown menu?
Working in the atlassian.net cloud.
Thanks for any help
Hi Renato.
have you checked the Board Configuration -> Quick filter(?)?
Hi @Renato Morell - again, welcome to the Community! and thank you for opening a new thread
Are you referring to the Board filter or as @Gyeorye Lee suggests, the quick filters?
yes, I mean the board filter. As I understand, the quick filter is just on top of the board filter. So basically I should be able to set a board filter, right?
So, my filter is something like:project = xxx ORDER BY updated DESC
project = xxx ORDER BY updated DESC
which I want to set as board filter and the I can acitvate the quick filter e.g. myIssues only
Exactly. The Board filter determines what issues are displayed and reported on. The Quick filter only filters the view and only for the user currently looking at the Board.
So what is your problem exactly? The Board Filter drop down ("Select Filter") doesn't show your filters?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.