We are relatively new subscribers to Atlassian OnDemand. We are trying to determine what must we do to have Confluence features available from within our OnDemand site.
Hi BBG,
If you have already JIRA OnDemand instance, just subscribe for Confluence in OnDemand via MAC (https://my.atlassian.com) to add it to your current JIRA OnDemand.
Finally, I hope the below link might be helpful to you.
Link: http://www.atlassian.com/licensing/ondemand
Let me know if you need further help.
Cheers,
Hello,
I also am a newly registered user for a trial of onDemand confluance + jira + calendar. I received a mail to access jira, everything just works fine there but I received no news concerning confluence and it seems I can't access the service. Is there a way to check if the request for confluence was properly registred? (My Account says it is). Where can I start the serivce?
Best Regards,
O.
If the service is enabled correctly you will see that you have a tab named "wiki" is present in your system. If this is missing please raise a support case so we can look into this.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.