When I try to establish a slack connection to my jira product discovery project, I get the following error message:
- I can not assign a Permission Scheme to my Jira Product Discovery project
- I have no slack User
Anybody were successful to set up slack integration?
---
App does not have write access to the project
The Slack integration is missing permissions on this project
This usually happens because the project is associated with a custom Permission Scheme that is missing default Atlassian roles. Please, ask an administrator to perform the following corrective actions:
- Edit the Permission Scheme granting all permissions to the Project Role
atlassian-addons-project-access. Note this is required for all Atlassian integrations to function properly. - Other restrictions may still prevent the Slack integration from accessing the project. Please verify the integration's access, while in the Permission Scheme page, using the Permission helper button.
- On the Permission helper dialog, select the system user named Slack, type in an issue key from the project, and select a permission such as View issues.
- If the access check fails, edit the Permission Scheme granting all permissions directly to the Single user Slack.