I created a scrum board using the default workflow. Scrum Master requested I add a deferred status to the workflow. I added that status to the TO DO status. The requestor now wants it to be added to the IN PROGRESS status. How can I find the default workflow because I can't locate it. How can I copy it or update it because it will not allow me to delete the DEFERRED status from TO DO or add it to IN PROGRESS because it already exists under TO DO. Please advise.
Hi @Diatta Harris
You can modify your workflow by clicking on the three dots in the top right of the board:
Then, you can change the status category of your new status to "In progress":
Hope this helps!
Thank you. I did navigate to modify the workflow but I am unable to remove/delete the DEFERRED status from under TO DO in order to create it under IN PROGRESS. I guess that should have been my original question - how to remove the DEFERRED status from TO DO so I can create it under IN PROGRESS? I checked and we have no existing user stories in that status.
TIA
@Diatta Harris You should be able to insert the status as TO DO again, and then change it to the IN PROGRESS category as I showed above in my second screenshot.
Thanks @Michel Neeser
The status I created is the "DEFERRED" under TO DO STATUS and I need to remove it from under TO DO STATUS and create it under the IN PROGRESS STATUS using the feature at the top of the screen. From left to right - move the status from left arrow to right arrow. That is how I created it.
1. I do not see a way to remove it from TO DO (see previous pic sent)
2. It won't let me add it to IN PROGRESS because the system says it is already under TO DO
I hope that makes sense.
Can we copy or clone Team managed project including status and workflows
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.