I don't want to enter anything in this field unless I know the consequences for doing that. I can't find documentation anywhere for this.
Does anyone have any experience with this?
Hi @Harold Price ~ Most teams use this field to supply an address to documentation about the project, roadmaps, or other important content outside of their Jira site. If you use Confluence to collaborate, it is recommended adding a link to your team's space. There aren't any consequences for not adding anything to that field ~ it is simply an informational field in a project's details.
Ref: https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/edit-a-projects-details/#Editingaproject-sdetails-LinktomoreprojectdetailswithaprojectURL
Hi @Harold Price
Welcome to our Community.
You mean this field?
Thanks,YY哥
Yes that is the field I am referring to.
Do you know what it does?
This is on the project level, but not on the issue level. So we can't see it in the issue search screen.
May I know what scenario you want to use this field firstly?
I just want to know what it is for?
If I changed it will any links to the portal be broken.
Thank you. This answers my question.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.