Hi all,
I've had a search and couldn't find another thread covering this, although it's possible one has.
We have two problems:
1. We cannot set-up a board with three columns set as 'To Do' (typically Left most column) so that the Story Points of the tickets in these three columns count in the To Do grey lozenge of the Backlog view:
So this is the comprise, and our current board configuration:

And this is a diagram of what we desire:

2. Now that we have only a 'Ready for dev' leftmost column, the tickets that have statuses with 'Open', 'Estimate', or 'Define / Design' are no longer visible anywhere in our Backlog view!

Please could we get help solving point 1, which should then solve point 2 as well?
I definitely know this is possible, because we had this set-up on an old Jira project that I can no longer access:


I have a feeling it might be solved by editing the Workflow which currently uses a Simplified Workflow:

Any guidance on this massively appreciated!
Thanks in advance,
Ross