Hey community,
in our use-case, we need our ticket agents to enter a comment, everytime the issue gets assigned to another assignee. Therefore we have removed this particular permission in the project settings.
To assign an issue to an agent now, we need to call an action in the "actions menu". This calls a transition "Bearbeiterwechsel" (change assignee).
In this transition, there is a validator
The transition requires the following criteria to be valid
If a value for fields Comment, Tempo Team, Ticketbearbeiter is not provided during the transition, show the following error: Es wurden nicht alle Pflichtfelder ausgefüllt.
This works well and assures, that the mentioned fields are filled.
But I am able to enter useless information in the comment field like a single dot.
I tried to add another validator, the Regular Expression Check, but in the list of fields, the comment field is not available.
I want to add a regex check in this transition. Is that possible and do you have ideas, on how I could solve this?
Thanks, Alex