my email is olivia.cure.monique@gmail.com I am having trouble finding my projects when I open my issues it says there are no issues, I think I need KanBan and I dont know enough about what im doing to know
Hi
Look at this, I think this can help you
https://www.atlassian.com/es/agile/tutorials/how-to-do-kanban-with-jira
if my answer helped you, please mark it as accepted so that others looking for similar issues can more easily find it.
I also need JIRA to connect with my company as well. Can you help? And thank you so very much for responding and sending me the other info I needed. You have no idea. How much u help me
What do you mean you need JIRA?You want to buy it, you can go directly to the product page and purchase it
https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira
If you give me more information I will help you
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.