My organization has a lot of Jira filters defined. How do you know which filters are actively used versus filters that are not used any longer?
Hi
Look at this
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Filters-cleanup/qaq-p/2013463
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Is-it-possible-to-delete-unused-private-filters-and-dashboards/qaq-p/1948680
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/I-need-to-clean-up-the-filters-on-our-instance-of-Jira/qaq-p/2264251
Not really - I do not know how to write or run an API so two of the options are ruled out. The third option to contact each filter owner is difficult due to the volume of filters and I have attempted that before. I was hoping for an alternative that I could do within the Jira premium package we are paying for.
Hi @Ann RumenappOur app can review usage of private and public filters. Doctor Pro: Audit, Optimize & Manage Configuration for Jirahttps://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1231705/doctor-pro-audit-optimize-manage-configuration-for-jira?hosting=cloud&tab=overviewIf you have any questions feel free to reach out to us!BestHubert
Thank you for sharing your tool, but there is no budget for additional market place applications at this time
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.