I was excited when I saw that the Jira boards now have a calendar view specific to the issues on the board, but when using it, it seems that the filters clear out the board and I can't see anything.
For example, when I open the board on start it will show everything on the board (all issue types, releases, etc) Image 1.
But if I want to refine using the filter feature, any choice I make clears out the entire calendar and nothing is visible anymore. Image 2. And in order to get the issues back on the calendar again, I need to clear the filter and then refresh the page.
To test, I filtered to show only Epics. My ultimate goal for this board is to be able to filter to only one specific issue type to show on the calendar to be able to track those critical issues.

