Hi Team,
I've been digging up on this for the last 2 weeks and no luck!!! The requirement is that I want to add an "Employee ID" to my Jira user's details.
I tried Jira user properties to get these data somewhere in my Jira. But We have a large count of user accounts and I cannot find API to post the Employee ID Jira properties directly. Even after that, there is one more thing I need to point towards my concern, whenever we are onboarding any user in Jira and if we are using Jira user properties to maintain the employee ID list, then this will become a kind of tedious task for Jira a Jira Admin to add properties every time and sustain the process.
I've also checked up on the plug-ins, and I've seen 1-2 plugins which are useful but I need an alternative like automation, or if there is any option to add a column in the user management screen that would be great. If there is an option for plug-in I still need assistance from Atlassian on which is best to maintain these data. and if I'm using a plugin, then, will I be able to fetch these data from powerBI or directly fetch the data?
Your assistance will be really valuable
Thanks in advance!