Our Jira tenancy is down as well as the ability to raise a support ticket! Atlassian need to get a backup or some sort of alternate method to get in touch with support during this time!!!!
What a joke!
Seems to be back on now...
https://compass.status.atlassian.com/Status page, they are aware.
Same issue here!!!Can't get in, and get an error message meaning I can't log a ticket about it advising the back end is down.
I also found it ironic that both the service and the support form are down at the same time.
Aggreged, our system is down and no ability to log an issue.
It's fixed.
I was in the middle of expressing my frustration with the Jira support and service down time but they fixed it before hand. They got off the hook this time.
Getting a 503 error at this time.
It is working now for me as well.
Confirmed , appears resolved for me as well
Same here.
...and it's fixed.But I still find it rather concerning that we have no ability to log a ticket or phone, and even the status page showed no issues.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.