Hello community,
The context for this automation is that I seek to have an epic that serves as a report which will have a label "REPORTING", the objective is that the data that is created or edited in this epic is inherited to all the incidents of the project. I have 2 cases, when I first model my normal epics of my project and then the report epic. The function would be that when creating the epic with the label the other incidents capture the values and other cases is when, having already created everything, I add more epics or user stories or tasks and these must inherit the values that are already registered in the reporting epic . I made a breakthrough this way. It worked for me at the beginning but now the JQL does not recognize me. : If you could help me optimize the rule, please.
This is from after

This is from before

