Hello, can you explain to me what I need to do to make the value of the Field Story Point Estimates visible on Kanban Boards and Kanban Backlogs?
More detailed info on our setup:
We have several teams that all work on one and the same product. This is why all our teams work in one and the same Jira project. We use a Kanban Board and Backlog to visualize our Product Backlog and the progress of all issues. Teams assign work items to their team, in this way the issues remain visible at both the product and the team level. Some teams use Kanban Boards and Backlogs some use Scrum Boards and Backlogs.
Problem in detail:
I have added Story Point Estimates to the Card Layout (for both the Backlog and the Kanban Board View). The teams that are using Kanban Boards and Backlogs do not see Story Point Estimates on their Kanban Boards and Backlogs, those that chose Scrum do see the Story Points on both their Scrum Board and Backlog.
I have read some articles but I can't the answer that refers to the latest Jira Cloud Version. Please help me and let me know what I need to do.