Hi this account can't access Jira because it prompt verification code but I've tried resend and wait but still no email recieved in my mailbox.
Please help
Thanks
Hi Dzulfikar - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
You should open a support ticket with Atlassian to see if the email address has been put on their suppression list.
https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/
Hi Funk, Thanks for your response, but I didn't find a way to create a support ticket from your link.
Hmmm, okay, let me see if someone from Atlassian can check on you here.
Hi @Dzulfikar Ats Tsauri
I found there was a suppression on your account. I have cleared this for your account and any other users on your domain. Try to send the verification email now. It should be able to come through to you now.
Andy
Thanks @Andy Heinzer !!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.