Hi, looks like I stumbled on a bug in JIRA.
I've created a SCRUM board with issues from multiple projects based on a saved filter:
labels = DataScience AND project IN (PROG, STP) ORDER BY Rank
In the board configuration, I've set the option "swimlanes" to "epics":

But on the board itself it does not do that completely. For issues in one of the projects it creates a swimlane based on a parent of an epic, not on the epic (which I think is a bug):

In the screenshot above the "swimlane issue" is of type "Initiative" and is used by the other project. I would like to keep my epic PROG-50 as a child issue under that initiative PROG-10 (to not interfere with the logic of the other project).
However, for this board, I would like to use the epic (PROG-50) as swimlane en have the stories below it displayed on this board like the stories from the other epics ...
Is that possible somehow? I really hope there is a solution for this, many many thanks in advance!