I want to make comments required when approving or declining requests on the customer portal page.
Hi @Arooba Al Siyabi ,
For non-agents (i.e from within the customer portal), I don't believe this is possible at the moment, as it's not possible to have a screen as part of the approval - nor is it possible to ensure the validators activate when approving from the portal.
There are feature requests for this, check out JSDCLOUD-6989 and JSDCLOUD-6988
Fabian
@Arooba Al Siyabi -
Welcome to the community. I agreed with @Fabian Lim response that currently it is not possible for non-agents to execute the operation from the portal UI to enforce the comments required.
I would suggest you to add yourself as watcher to the two specific issue links Fabian provided to stay inform when there are any progress/updates on them.
Sorry.
Best, Joseph Chung Yin
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.