Hi,
All the day I had problems with the sistem confluence.
This are some errors
The last error was""Error 324 (net::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE):""
Can you tell me how to fix the problem??
Thanks
What does the log file say?
Hi Moncerrat,
From looking into this issue I don't believe this is related to Confluence at all, but more a common problem with Google Chrome as described in thsi article: http://www.roezer.com/fixing-chrome-bug-error-324-neterr_empty_response/
Essentially, most people seem to fix this by clearing their cookies and caches so can you give this a go and let us know whether this resolves the issue or not? If that doesn't work you can also try "Incognito mode" because this issue could aslo be being caused by a browser addon that is causing conflicts.
All the best,John
I have this problem now
Have you tried what John recommended, and then read the log to see if there are errors in it?
Hi John,
The link to roezer.com seems to be a dead link.
Is it possible to post an updated link?
Best regards,Jaap.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.