Does anyone knows whether Jira automation supports combining smartvalues with math and logic operators?
I tried to use a simple (if) with a (+) to test it but it was not behaving as expected (or lack of skillfulness on my side is also likely). Documentation is not super robust on this topic ...
Jira smart values - math expressions | Automation for Jira Cloud and Data Center | Atlassian Documentation
Jira smart values - conditional logic | Automation for Jira Cloud and Data Center | Atlassian Documentation
I wanted to achieve a formula that should be more or less on this level of complexity:
[0,5*[({{customfield_1}} - 1 )/4] + 0,5*MIN(COUNT({{customfield_2}}),1)]
/(1/5)*[(if:({{customfield_4}},"value1")
else if:({{customfield_4}},"value2")
else if:({{customfield_4}},"value3")
else if:({{customfield_4}},"value4")]
I started by using calculated field, the problem is that it only allow for (+)(-)(*)(/) operations, and I have a multiple-selection field that needs to be binary, 1 when anything is selected and 0 when null.