Hi!
I'm trying to create a few automations that include sending an email that contain the data i have in a custom field. Each custom field is a "short text (plain text only)" and has been added to the correct screens.
I'd like to add the custom field into both the subject line and within the content of the email.
The custom field is a "i'm putting into the email is "Employee's Legal Name" and "Last Day On Payroll (Term Date)". When i receive the email, the content isn't populating my custom field data. I have tested MULTIPLE different ways of entering the content but they all fail.
i've tried:
1. {{issue.Employee's Legal Name}}
2. {{issue.Employee's Legal Name.value}}
3. {{issue.customfield_10355}}
and many more.
How can i get my custom fields to populate in an email, slack message, jira comment or ANY thing else i want to add as content in my automations?