I started editing a page with the default width. I've added Title, headings, text, and tables. When I select the "Make page full width" icon, everything but the tables shift left.
Kinda silly don't you think?
Hi @Shane DeMorais and welcome to the Community.
You can resize tables and they will go full width. Or any width you like.
I kinda see the point, formatting/sizing of/within the table often depends on the information and text inside so having more freedom to play around with the tables (or images) makes sense.
@Shane DeMorais There is an open defect related to this (https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-76630), which Atlassian classifies as a Suggestion. This item is marked as In Progress.
You can review the Jira item for an explanation and workarounds, as well as vote for and watch it to stay updated on the progress.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.