Hi JIRA Help Team,
I need assistance with setting up a specific workflow in JIRA. Here is the situation:
When a story is created, it progresses through several statuses, such as OnDeck, DEVReady, QA Ready, UAT Ready, PROD, and DONE. I want to implement a trigger mechanism to meet certain criteria before a story can move to the next status.
Here are the requirements:
When a ticket is moved from OnDeck to DEVReady status, there should be a triggering mechanism that prompts questions such as:
- Does the Business team approve of this architecture?
- Have the 3-Amigos discussions been completed?
These questions should be answered before the ticket can move to the next swim lane.
Additionally, no story should be allowed to move directly from OnDeck to DONE status without progressing through the intermediate statuses.
Is there a mechanism in JIRA that can solve this problem? Could you share some screenshots to guide me through the setup?
I appreciate your help!
Best regards,
Vijay