Hi, i want to create a condition which then should interact with a specific condition within my workflow.
Here is the workflow and the transition that I want to add the condition to:

My issue holds a field called source which is a single select drop down field with the options A and B. If option A is selected, the user should be able to choose status "Quality Gate 1" and should be unable to select "Quality Gate 2" and vice versa.
Now I've tried to add the condition to the specific transition using with the following parameters (got the Option ID by using API request (/rest/api/3/field/{fieldId}/context/{contextId}/option):

This didnt work. I've also tried to compare it directly to the value "A" or "B" of the field source, also didnt work.
What am I doing wrong since I was able to select both status no matter what option I choose for field "source".
Regards,
Marcel