Since the latest automatic JIRA On-demand update, users in my team have been irritated by the Application menu opening every time they access JIRA. Any ideas why this is happening, or if there's anything I can do to stop it?
This seems to have stopped happening, although it was a few days after the advice above. Not sure why!
I'm getting the same - every time I log into an On-Demand instance, the application menu appears. It's fine once closed for the rest of the session, but as soon as I log out or clear the browser cache, it pops up again on the next usage of Jira.
Very annoying at times - I do actually want to go to Jira, not the other apps - if I wanted them, I'd use the right shortcut or click on the menu.
I've cleared cookies (for all atlassian sites just in case!) and my browser cache and it is still happening. Screenshot below.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.