Hey team, I have this query.
created >= -156w AND (due >= -104w OR due = null) AND project = Dashboard ORDER BY key DESC
When I run it in the browser at {mycompany}.atlassian.net/issues/?jql=created >%3D -156w AND (due >%3D -104w OR due %3D null) AND project %3D Dashboard ORDER BY key DESC I get 1828 issues
When I run it in Python, I only get 928 issues. Python code is below. Why the discrepancy when I copied and pasted the JQL from one to the other?
from jira import JIRA
import re
jiraOptions = {'server': "https://mycompany.atlassian.net"}
jira = JIRA(options = jiraOptions,
basic_auth = ("myemail",
"mytoken"))
issues = []
batch_size = 200
index = 0
while index < 5000:
issue_batch = jira.search_issues('created >= -156w AND (due >= -104w OR due = null) AND project = Dashboard ORDER BY key DESC', startAt=index, maxResults=batch_size)
print(f"Issues {index} through {index + batch_size-1}")
issues.extend(issue_batch)
index += batch_size
with open ("issues.txt", 'w', encoding='utf-8') as file:
for issue in issues:
file.write(f"{issue.key}\n")