I have 2 screens for bug tickets:
In the layout section I can change only edit and view layout of bug tickets:
How can I change the layout of "Bugs create" screen?
Hello @Olena Motrichuk, and welcome among us.
To modify your "Bugs create" screen, you need to go to Jira settings, issues, screens.
In the "screens" section, search and find your screen, click on it and modify it.
I hope this has helped you
And I forgot, you need administrator rights for Jira to do this.
It changes the fields rendered there, but not the layout
What do you mean by layout? The order of the fields? In this case you can drag and drop each field to sort them or you can add an other tab if you want.
You don't have a layout for the creation screen, it's specific to the view/edit screen.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.