Hi Guys
I am unable to start any of the free learning path courses. It opens but when I click "launch" it takes me always to a blank page.
Any suggestions?
Hi @Mario Talotti
welcome to the Atlassian Community.
I assume you're referring to these learning paths. I just tested launching one of them which worked for me on a Mac using Chrome.
Did you try to start them with different browsers?
Cheers,Matthias.
Hi Matthias
Yes those paths.
I am also using a Mac and Chrome but still takes me to a blank page.I will try Safari next to see.
@Mario Talotti, please post your result afterwards here - or maybe also try it another day. If it still doesn't work, I can also escalate your post to some Atlassian team member for you.
@Matthias Gaiser _K15t_
all works fine on Safari so will keep using it. Thanks for the help
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.