I want to be able to edit JIRA All-In-One reports that have been created by other users and added to the Dashboards tab of JIRA.
I've tried having the user Share the saved report with me, but for some reason the report is still not available to me once shared.
Thanks
Hello!
Reports shared by other users can be added to the dashboards. However, the edit is only possible by copying the report which will create a personal copy in saved reports.
To investigate the problem with sharing, can you please try sharing it once again. It it still does not work, please send us a screenshot of the steps completed.
Regards,
All-In-One JIRA Reports
image2016-3-8 11:36:7.png
We are still unable to share reports, and when I try to copy the dashboard for my own editing I receive an error (screenshot attached). Error JIRA Reports.JPG
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.