Hello
I would like to display the help center in Microsoft Teams using JIRA Service Management . Are there any apps you recommend?
As for the usage background, I would like to allow customers to create tickets in Teams and also to be able to view the tickets they have created.
Currently, we are considering two apps that we found on the marketplace: "HelpDesk+" and "Microsoft Teams for Jira & JSM - Smart Connect."
Detailed link
・HelpDesk+ for Microsoft Teams | Atlassian Marketplace
・Microsoft Teams for Jira & JSM - Smart Connect | Atlassian Marketplace
If there is any other app or method, please let me know.
Hi @岩永岳浩 welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Interesting question you have, hence I'm following this thread.
I haven't had the chance to try out either of the mentioned apps yet.
Hello @岩永岳浩 Welcome to the community! One of the apps you're considering (Microsoft Teams for Jira & JSM) is developed by yasoon, the company I work for.
Let me highlight some main features for you:
Service agents can chat with customers from within the Jira ticket via Microsoft Teams
Service agents can triage requests in Microsoft Teams channels from within the Jira ticket
In general, you can trial Atlassian Marketplace apps for free for 30 days. If you want to talk about your use case further, we’re happy to give you a demo.Thank you,Patrick
Hi @Patrick Schüßler _yasoon_ Can customers search for troubleshooting and how-to articles in the Help Center directly from Teams with your app?
Hi @Dave Mathijs Great question. Yes, it's possible to search for Confluence knowledge base articles, which are connected to the help center.
@Patrick Schüßler _yasoon_
Hi,Patrick
Let me ask you one question. This app can't raise tickets from the Teams channel, right?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.