I have AI disabled but yet we see this flashy AI button at the start of the toolbar which is very distracting. Is there a setting to remove it? Please? and Thank you!
This:
Hi @M welcome to the Atlassian Community!
I certainly understand your question and would expect this as well if you have opted-out of AI.
Unfortunately, this button cannot be removed. Atlassian will continue to lure you. :-)
Hi. Any update on this? I would like to vote this up.
I do not want to see any issue summaries, which are useless an see and annoying and flashy buttons.
JIRA isn't cheap and it would be nice that it won't make my experience worse with their AI or any other issues.
At the very least, having an option in profile, which would allow users to opt out from AI services or least make them unintrusive (hide them so that I won't see them - somewhere away from eyes) - is a MUST.
@Andrii Bezuglyi This topic is now closed as the discussion has become outdated. If you have more questions or want to continue the conversation, feel free to start a new topic. For more details on why we close older threads, check out ourRules of engagement - Atlassian Community .Thank you for your understanding!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.