I have an automation that creates a task automatically on a specific date, but fails with the below error log
Any idea?
@George Mitsiou -
Have you try to create a same task manually (without the usage of automation) and determine which Option that the error is referring to?
If you can provide more details of your automation rule - especially the create issue action setup, we can then assist you further.
Best, Joseph Chung Yin
Hello,
you may find below the rule details
How I can execute it manually ?
What I meant by creating it manually, I mean that for you to create a "Task" issue with the fields as you configured in your Create Issue action against the Technical Account Mgmt project and not executing the rule manually.
What is your Create Issue Action configuration you set for your rule?
Best, Joseph
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.