No.
Enable anonymous access and people will be able to use it without logging in and eating up a licence. I strongly recommend allowing only read access to anonymous users.
Be careful however with confidential data. If you allow anononymous access and your instance is in the cloud, competitors will be able to view the information.
Thanks for the answers! But for anonymous users can be given access to some of the information to create a separate space? If the user has a username and password, can access information confidentially, but it does not create articles, but only reads them and comments, then do I need to buy a license for that user?
A logged in user is NOT anonymous. To log in, you MUST have a licence seat for them. As I said before, anonymous access does not use a licence, and you can open up read/comment etc if you want, but I would strongly recommend making it read-only for anonymous user, otherwise you will have no idea who is making comments/edits etc
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.