https://digitaloriginal.atlassian.net/jira/software/projects/DCF/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20%22DCF%22%20AND%20sprint%20%3D%20113%20ORDER%20BY%20created%20DESC
Can't see issues from closed sprint in Issue navigator with filter
Hello @Yegor Schustik
Welcome to the Atlassian community!
I have not been able to replicate your scenario so far. I do see that you are using a Team Managed Software project, and I made sure to do the same when trying to replicate your error.
How do you know that there are issues in that sprint?
Can you show us the Sprint Burndown for that sprint to show us that there are issues in it?
Here the report https://tppr.me/cxL0x
Thanks for your reply I see that it is a bug )
I see that the sprint name you have specified in your filter does not match the sprint name shown on the burndown report.
The name in the filter has a "p" in it.
The name in the chart does not.
So your filter is not actually trying to retrieve issues for the sprint you are looking at in the Burndown Chart.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.