Hi!
I have a few queries on Dashboards - consolidated view of multiple dashboards, lable creation in the Dashboard. Need help - kindly assist and let me know if this can be achievable in Jira. Thank you, Amitava
I am working on a dashboard creation for my department say "IT Projects - Dashboard", which management / leadership team will be using. It will work like a homepage for them to nevigate other dashboards already available in the system
e.g. there are three divisions and all have their individual dashboards
a) Development (Dev),
b) Quality Assurance (QA) and
c) Infrastructure (Infra).
Now, I would like to know if creating such dashboard (main), which will have a consolidated view of all other dashboards created in the system. I am sharing a design flow for a better understanding
Main Dashboard (Homepage)

Second Image: Once someone click QA Dashboard (the following QA Dashboard opens) which also have two tabs i.e. Year 2024 & 2023
Query: How can I create labels like this (2024 & 2023) in any dashoboard on top of the header to showcase Gadgets according to their year under each label - kindly guide if possible

Third Image: To view only 2024 Gadgets
